更新时间:2023-12-23 05:05:57作者:佚名
1、然后你想大喊一声:“谁来?*******把我打死吧!”
and you feel like shouting, “will someone please shout me!”
2、唉,该怎么办,到底该怎么办呢?
oh what to do, what to dooo?
3、我受够了。
i'm fed up.
4、其实一点小事就让你一天都郁闷难当。
it doesn't take much to bring on a blue day.
5、你的老板对你百般挑剔,
your boss is picking on you,
6、也许只是一觉醒来,没有感觉到或者看到自己最棒的一面,
you might just wake up not feeling or looking your best,
7、发现自己又多了几条皱纹,又重了几斤,或是鼻子上冒出了一个大包。
find some new wrinkles, put on a little weight, or get a huge pimple on your nose.
8、我今天感觉很沮丧。
i'm frustrated today.
9、这的确很蠢, 因为你只能年轻一次,而且绝对不可能老两次。
this is crazy, because you're only young once and you're never
10、你可能忘记了约会对象的名字,或是有张可笑的照片被登出来。
you could forget your date's name or have an embarrassing photograph published.
11、你根本无法振作起来。
you can't rise to the occasion.
1.心事重重 some thing weighs heavily on one s mind
The boss is quite down these days. He seems to havesomething weighingheavily on his mind。
老板这几天沉默寡言,看起来好像是心事重重的
2.苦苦哀求 press one s suit
She pressed her suit and asked her husband to give her anotherchance。
她苦苦哀求丈夫再给她一次机会
3.心凉了半截 cool one s ardor
Lily was head over heels in love with their company s boss and was thinkingof marrying him, butthe news that he had taken several girls for a ride cooledher ardor。
莉莉深深爱上了公司的老板并打算嫁给他,但是当她听说他玩弄过几个女孩子之后,她的心都凉了半截。
4.受冷落feel left out
Who would like to feel left out at such a situation?
在这样的场合上,谁愿意受到冷落那?
5.心里特别难受 be sick at heart
I felt sick at heart when I saw how much she was hurt。
看到她受到那般伤害我心里特别难受
6.为难 be in a pickle
I m really in a pickle. I m supposed to buy him a fur coat, but I don thave enough money for suchan item。
我真的很为难,我本应该给他买件皮衣,可我没有那么多的钱
7.心烦意乱 nerves on edge
I don t know what has set my nerves on edge these days。
这几天不知是什么事把我搞得心烦意乱的
8.头痛得快炸了a splitting headache
I have a splitting headache。
我的头痛得快炸了